Humberto G Sak

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Zapopan, Jalisco

Customer Satisfaction is not a Priority

I bought a Premium Signet Memento Mori ring for $245 USD in July of 2023 to be shipped to Mexico. The Daily Stoic Store (DSS) uses the cheapest and worst UPS shipping service, which failed to deliver the item to me. I understand the courier is returning the ring, which is now on its way back to the US to the DSS warehouse. There's nobody at the DSS with whom I can speak on the phone to try to solve this situation promptly. With their e-mail replies I get the feeling that they don't care about their customer's satisfaction. Why use such a cheap and bad shipping courier when the items sold are pricy? You can feel that the DSS does not really care about their customer's satisfaction.
Pros:
  • Item i purchased seems nice
Cons:
  • Store does not seem to care about its customers

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Wayne B Ctg

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Newmarket, New Hampshire

I can't contact anyone and they will not respond to my emails

I placed on order on November 28th and I still don't have the book. I have sent emails and nobody is responding. This is a Christmas present and I would like to know if I will at least receive a call back. I can't find a telephone number. This is very poor customer service. It is the only company I am having an issue with!

User's recommendation: Absolutely horrible! I would not recommend them!

Nathan A Uhv
map-marker Riverton, Utah

Cheap Products and Horrible Customer Service

I bought a necklace pendant from Daily Stoic Store. Online their photos make their products look very high end. This is very misleading. When I contacted them for a refund, they refused to respond. And they only have an email listed, no address, no phone number. This means you are at their mercy for a response and it is extremely hard to track them down. Once I told them I wanted a refund via email they stopped responding to me altogether. The necklace I bought was $100, in reality it is probably worth $15. They create cheap products, take your money, and have no intention of giving it back. Also, they have no place for reviews on any of their sites, this is probably also due to the fact that they know they are a scam. Stay FAR away from them.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article